Bow knotted Sandals
Updated: Jan 11
Summer is coming soon I'm thinking about getting new cute Sandals for me but then I realize maybe is not a good time to spend money so I thought...Emm I could make it for dolls instead using what I already have in my sewing room, It's turn out pretty cute and again very easy to make. 😊 I hope you guys enjoy this tutorial, Take Care💕
General Materials I used :
Cotton fabric about 13” x 8”
1. With the fabric on fold right side together trace the pattern and marking point.
2. Cut ribbon about 3 Inches then cut in half for pull tab on the back of the shoe,
Fold the ribbon in half then insert it on marking point in the middle make sure the edge of the ribbon over the pattern line for seam allowance about 1/4” and pin.
3. Sew along the pattern line but leaving the bottom open.
4. Trim along pattern line 1/8” away from the stitch.
5. Turn the right side out and press.
6. Edgestitch along the side and top of the shoes, for the bottom, stitch 1/4” away from the edge.
7. Trim 1 layer of seam allowance and set aside.
8. Using a cereal box cut out the inner sole, Cut fabric a little bigger than a sole and hot glue together.
9. Hot glue side of the shoe to the inner sole.
10. Trace the shoe on the foam board for outer sole cut it out, you can use sandpaper for smooth the edge, Hot glue shoe to the outer sole.
11. Hot glue ribbon all around the shoe.
12. Tie the knot in front of the shoe and you’re Done!
Was this tutorial helpful? Consider buying me a cup of coffee! Venmo Me @Bankky-Nomoto
It will help cover the costs around here and encourage more free pattern and tutorial