It’s been a while since I created something for dolls besides clothes and shoes, I made the first camera a couple of weeks ago trying to feel better by making something new. Recently a lot of unexpected things happened…It's like I got knocked off, I feel lost... lack motivation and inspiration…but I have so many ideas and so many things I would love to share with you guys…That day I just told myself “I had enough!” And these cute little Cameras were born 😊 I’m so glad I found my way back and reminded myself that I’m capable of doing amazing things and I’m okay🥰
PS. the printable patterns are at the bottom of the page!
General Materials I used :
1. Sew (A) and (B) to make the camera body.
2. Embroidery the Len (E )
3. Put (E) on top of (D) and sew it on the camera body.
4. Sew the (F) Flash (G) and (H) Shutters buttons in place.
5. Sew (C) The screen on the camera.
6. Sew the camera body close starting at the top corner then down to the side add stuffing and continue sewing the opening close.
7. Stitch the ribbon for the strap.
8. Insert elastic on the sides of the camera and tie the knot for the handle.
9. And last sew on camera strap pad.
Was this tutorial helpful? Consider buying me a cup of coffee! Venmo me @Bankky-Nomoto
It will help cover the costs around here and encourage more free patterns and tutorial
Thanks for stopping by
and allowing me to share a little of my passion
I Hope You Have a Lovely day!
And don't forget to Do more of what makes you happy!
HAPPY BANKKY / CRAFTY MOM