HB43 Simple Doll Apron & Mitts
Updated: May 19
PS. the printable patterns are at the bottom of the page!
*1/4" seam allowance included in the pattern.
**Prewash, dry, and iron your fabric before you sew it.
Cut out all the pieces.
1. Fold the long side of the fabric piece down 0.5" then fold under again then cut felt the same size as the fabric piece,
2. Place felt under the fold and top stitch.
3. Draw parallel lines and stitch straight line quilting.
4. Fold the piece in half. Aline the mitts pattern on the fold line, trace, and stitch.
5. Trim along the pattern, clip the corner; turn the right side out
1. Fold the strap neckband & waistband in half; stitch all 3 sides.
2. Cut the tube into 2 pieces; turn right-side out and press.
3. Place the neck strap and waistband to the apron front piece, then put the apron lining piece on top, pin start stitching from the side of the apron leaving 2" for turning.
4. Clip the curve and corner.
5. Turn the right side out; Press.
6. Stitch Velcro or snaps and topstitch all around, Optional Sew in the bow.
Was this tutorial helpful? Consider buying me a cup of coffee! Venmo Me @Bankky-Nomoto
It will help cover the costs around here and encourage more free patterns and tutorial