Play Cardboard Pizza oven
Updated: May 24
It’s been a while since I made cardboard toys, My kids are outgrown with play kitchen but I still love to create one for fun and I don’t think I will ever stop! 🥰
1. Remove A from F and Connect B & C to A to make the pizza topping divider.
2. Add D & E
3. Add F for the top
4. Add G for the left and right side of the pizza oven
5. Add H for the bottom.
6. Using yarn connect J & I for the front.
7. Add J (front) and K (back) to the oven.
8. On L piece, Make a hole and add pipe cleaner to make a hook holder for pizza cutter.
9. Glue 2 pieces of L for each side, also 2 pieces of M
10. Add L & M to the oven and the pizza oven is done!
11. Optional : glue a piece of cardboard for stronger hold on the left and right side
12. Connect P,O,N with yarn make pizza cutter.
13. Put bamboo skewers in side Q and the pizza oven are ready!
I also made a super fast & simple play felt pizza using a sewing machine to go with the cardboard pizza oven.
To make it more colorful made another one of the pizza oven but I added felt to the cardboard, I used the same pattern and the result looks great!
Was this tutorial helpful? Consider buying me a cup of coffee! Venmo me @Bankky-Nomoto
It will help cover the costs around here and encourage more free patterns and tutorial
Thanks for stopping by
and allowing me to share a little of my passion
I Hope You Have a Lovely day!
And don't forget to Do more of what makes you happy!
HAPPY BANKKY / CRAFTY MOM