Ruffled Flutter Sleeve Dress Tutorials For 18" and 14" dolls Free Printable Pattern
Updated: Sep 3
1. cut all the pattern 10 pieces. * use 1/4” seam allowances
2. Pin and Stitch bodice front and bodice back together at shoulders
Do the same thing for bodice front lining and back lining.
3. Fold armhole wrong side together and press; Gather the armhole ruffles;Press.
4. Pin ruffle to the armhole edge stitch to secure.
5. Pin lining to the bodice having right sides together and edge even. Stitch along armhole and then neckline to the back bodice edge.
6. Clip the curved, Turn right side out; press.
7. Pin bodice front and bodice back sections together at sides; pin lining section together at sides. Stitch in one continuous seam.
The bodice part is Done.
8. Hem on the edge of skirt and lining.
9. Gather upper edge of the skirt and lining.
10. Adjust gathers for matching to the bodice.
11. Stitch skirt at the lower center; Press seam open.
12. With the skirt right side together matching centers back of skirt and lining, Pin and stitch opening edge on the back of skirt.
13. Put bodice piece inside between skirt and lining Pin and stitch.
14. Turn right side out; press.
15. cut Velcro about 2.5" stitch on the back of the dress.