Doll Simple A Line Coat
Updated: Jan 11
Today what I have for you guys is a Simple A-line coat tutorial. This is another Cute and easy project with beautiful finished full body lining, Consider this A Christmas gift from me (^_^) Hope you enjoyed it! Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday Everyone!
PS. the printable patterns are at the bottom of the page!
Fold the sleeves pattern part before cutting the fabric for the lining.
1/4”(0.6cm) seam allowance are included
Cut out all the pieces.
1. Stitch the collar together, leaving the neck edge open, Clippings the corners trim seam allowance; Turn the right side out; press.
2. Stitch the back seam together at the center back.
3. Stitch the front section to the back at shoulders upper sleeve edges, trim seam allowance; Press.
4. Stay stitched at the neck edge.
5. Pin and stitch the collar to the bodice matching the center; Trim seam allowance and Clipping neck edges.
6. Prepare the lining in the same manner as steps 1-3.
7. Pin the coat sleeves and the lining with the right side together; Stitch the ends of the sleeves. Trim seam allowance.
8. With the ends of the sleeves connected; Matching and pin the underarm seam and side seam; Stitch. Mark the opening on the lining side seam about 2 inches for turning.
9. Clippings the corners trim the seam allowance.
10. Having right sides together; Pin lining to the coat.
11. Stitch all around the coat along the neck, front opening, and bottom edge.
12. Turn the right side out through the opening; press.
13. Sew ladder stitch to close the opening.
Was this tutorial helpful? Consider buying me a cup of coffee! Venmo Me @Bankky-Nomoto
It will help cover the costs around here and encourage more free patterns and tutorial