Doll shoes/Ballet flats
Updated: Dec 26, 2021
Today I made foam ballet flats for dolls! It's a cute, easy, and simple craft that you can do for yourself, without spending that much money! The pattern are available in both 14 &18 inches dolls, I hope you enjoy the tutorial and Happy Crafting!
PS. the printable patterns are at the bottom of the page!
General Materials I used :
- Colors foam sheet
- White foam board
- Kleenex box or cereal box
- CA glue from Starbond (Use Code HBCM10 at checkout to save 15% OFF!)
Cut out all the pieces.
1. Draw a line 1/4" (0.6 cm) from the edge, Clip around outer edge of the upper shoe.
2. Spray Accelerator on the sole (It helps dries super glue instantly)
Line up the sole with upper shoe start glue from the center and carefully apply glue to the rest of the tabs around outside edge then glue back of the shoe together.
3. Cut out foam scraps and glue in the middle of the sole to even out the surface.
4. glue the shoe to the outer sole
5. Measure side of the shoe and cut strip of foam for the side of the shoe depending on how thick of cardboard you used (for me I cut 1/4") Glue the strip around.
Cut skinny strip or make cute tiny bow and glue on to the top of the shoe.
Was this tutorial helpful? Consider buying me a cup of coffee! Venmo Me @Bankky-Nomoto
It will help cover the costs around here and encourage more free pattern and tutorial