Doll Short Pants Free pattern
Cut all the fabric according to the patterns
1. Press slanted edge of each pocket and press long side and bottom edge 1/4 inch to the wrong side and topstitch
2. Place pocket on each shorts front matching up the top edges and sides, topstitch to attach the pocket.
3. Sew center front seam and sides seam leaving the center back open.
4. Fold waistband 1/2 inch to the wrong side and stitch. Insert elastic through casings and pin to secure each ends.
5. Press the bottom edges 1/4 inch to the wrong side and topstitch. Sewing gathering stitch, pin and pull the ruffle match up to the pants and stitch, press.
6. Sew center back and inner leg seam, matching center seams, to keep the seam in place sew few stitches on top.