Doll Short Pants Free pattern
Updated: Jan 11
Cut all the fabric according to the patterns
1. Press the slanted edge of each pocket and press long side and bottom edge 1/4 inch to the wrong side and topstitch
2. Place pocket on each shorts front matching up the top edges and sides, topstitch to attach the pocket.
3. Sew center front seam and sides seam leaving the center back open.
4. Fold waistband 1/2 inch to the wrong side and stitch. Insert elastic through casings and pin to secure each ends.
5. Press the bottom edges 1/4 inch to the wrong side and topstitch. Sewing gathering stitch, pin and pull the ruffle match up to the pants and stitch, press.
6. Sew the center back and inner leg seam, matching center seams, to keep the seam in place sew few stitches on top.
Was this tutorial helpful? Consider buying me a cup of coffee! Venmo Me @Bankky-Nomoto
It will help cover the costs around here and encourage more free patterns and tutorial