Felt Play Pizza
When it’s come to play food, Pizza was one of my kids favorite in their little kitchen. I used to make the pizza topping separately but Ooh boy it’s not that fun when it’s time to put it away…to make this pizza clean up friendly I decided to stitch everything in place!
…WOW…it’s look pretty amazing but why I didn’t think about this sooner!?
Even though the kids not play with felt food as much as they used to…
(THEY GROW UP! Well, I see it coming) but that’s okay I will keep making toys anyway 😂 I don’t have to do what I do only for my own kids because I can share it to everyone, Children are born everywhere everyday and I hope this tutorials will be helpful to someone someday That satisfied me enough 😊
PS. the printable patterns are at the bottom of the page!
Cut out all the pieces.
2 pieces of crust
1 piece of pizza sauce
1 piece of cheese
3 pieces of pepperoni
1 piece of mushroom
2 pieces of ham
2 pieces of olive
3 pieces of pepper
1. Put pizza sauce on top of the crust add cheese piece and randomly stitch 3 pepperoni on top.
2. Stitch the mushroom somewhere on the pizza.
3. Add 2 pieces of ham stitch them in place.
4. Stitch 2 pieces of olive.
5. Stitch last 3 pieces of pepper.
6. Put the second piece of pizza crust on the bottom. Use running stitch; Stitch along the pizza sauce curve.
7. With blanket stitch; Stitch the right side and top of the crust until reach the other side. Stuff Poly fill inside the crust and sew the opening close.
Thanks for stopping by
and allowing me to share a little of my passion
I Hope You Have a Lovely day!
And don't forget to Do more of what makes you happy!
HAPPY BANKKY / CRAFTY MOM
Was this tutorial helpful? Consider buying me a cup of coffee! Venmo me @Bankky-Nomoto
It will help cover the costs around here and encourage more free pattern and tutorial