Felt Play Pizza
Updated: Jan 11
When it’s come to play food, Pizza was one of my kids favorite in their little kitchen. I used to make the pizza topping separately but Ooh boy it’s not that fun when it’s time to put it away…to make this pizza clean up friendly I decided to stitch everything in place!
…WOW…it’s look pretty amazing but why I didn’t think about this sooner!?
Even though the kids not play with felt food as much as they used to…
(THEY GROW UP! Well, I see it coming) but that’s okay I will keep making toys anyway 😂 I don’t have to do what I do only for my own kids because I can share it to everyone, Children are born everywhere everyday and I hope this tutorials will be helpful to someone someday That satisfied me enough 😊
PS. the printable patterns are at the bottom of the page!
Cut out all the pieces.
2 pieces of crust
1 piece of pizza sauce
1 piece of cheese
3 pieces of pepperoni
1 piece of mushroom
2 pieces of ham
2 pieces of olive
3 pieces of pepper
1. Put pizza sauce on top of the crust add cheese piece and randomly stitch 3 pepperoni on top.
2. Stitch the mushroom somewhere on the pizza.
3. Add 2 pieces of ham stitch them in place.
4. Stitch 2 pieces of olive.
5. Stitch last 3 pieces of pepper.
6. Put the second piece of pizza crust on the bottom. Use running stitch; Stitch along the pizza sauce curve.
7. With blanket stitch; Stitch the right side and top of the crust until reach the other side. Stuff Poly fill inside the crust and sew the opening close.
HB38 #Felt Play Pizza 🍕 Printable pattern HERE!
Thanks for stopping by
and allowing me to share a little of my passion
I Hope You Have a Lovely day!
And don't forget to Do more of what makes you happy!
HAPPY BANKKY / CRAFTY MOM
Was this tutorial helpful? Consider buying me a cup of coffee! Venmo me @Bankky-Nomoto
It will help cover the costs around here and encourage more free pattern and tutorial