The easiest sewing felt pizza
Hello, my crafty friends! If you’re looking for a super easy sewing felt food project to sew this tutorial is for you! No pattern is needed, I hope you enjoy the tutorial.
I also made a cardboard pizza oven to go with the pizza
General Materials I used :
Draw 10 inches circle on the felt.
2. Trim around the circle leaving enough room for seam allowance, Cut another piece the same size.
3. Stitch all around the circle line, and trim seam allowance to reduce the bulk.
4. Cut the circle in half.
5. Turn the right side out.
6. Pin the felt in place. Use 3 pins on each semi-circle.
7. To create a pizza crust, stitch the line 1 inch away for the edge.
8. Mark the line at 60º and 120º angles.
9. Cut along the line and now you have 6 slices.
10. Stitch down one side of the pizza.
11. Stuff the crust with poly-fill
12. Pin and stitch the opening close. and the pizza is done!
13. For the topping, I cut a simple rectangle for cheese, ham, and skinny strips for peppers; I cut a 1-inch circle for pepperoni. And make mushrooms from a 1-inch square. for the pizza sauce 1.5 in x 2in long.
Was this tutorial helpful? Consider buying me a cup of coffee! Venmo me @Bankky-Nomoto
It will help cover the costs around here and encourage more free patterns and tutorial
Thanks for stopping by
and allowing me to share a little of my passion
I Hope You Have a Lovely day!
And don't forget to Do more of what makes you happy!
HAPPY BANKKY / CRAFTY MOM