Sewing machine pincushion
Updated: May 18
Don't I have enough pincushion? the answer is yes and NO! 😆 Who's care really!? I just love sewing and creating. This pincushion is so simple very fast to put together less than 10 minute and of cause very useful.
General Materials I used :
- 2 of 4 inches square cotton fabric
- Long Ribbon or elastic
Cut out all the pieces.
1. Pin the ribbon to the left and right side.
2. Put the second square on top and stitch, leave turning gap about 1 inch;
Use 1/4" seam allownce.
3. Trim the corners.
4. Turn the right side out through the opening gap.
5. Stuff it with Poly fill.
6. Use ladder stitch sew the opening close.
Was this tutorial helpful? Consider buying me a cup of coffee! Venmo me @Bankky-Nomoto
It will help cover the costs around here and encourage more free patterns and tutorial