Hair Band for 18” dolls
1.Cut one p 10” 1/4 x 2.5” and 3” long elastic.
One hair band is take me about 10 min from start to finished
2. Press 1/4” wrong side on both side ends of hair band.
3. Fold in half lengthwise stitch long edge together using 1/4” seam allowance
4. Press seem open
5. Turn right side out and press flat
6. Insert elastic into open ends
8. Stitch along both side of hair band ends
Now you have it! Cute and very easy handmade hair band for your dolls
Was this tutorial helpful? Consider buying me a cup of coffee! @Bankky-Nomoto
It will help cover the costs around here and encourage more free pattern and tutorial